"WOW" what a difference!!!

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 00:27:21 EST

Just reinstalled my mopar parts quad cab rims. (R/T style)
Now shod with NITTO NT-404 275/65/vr17 tires. Now
combined with the EDELBROCK IAS shocks, the ride
and handling of my Dakota is better than new. They also
made a HUGE improvement in wet weather traction, and much better control in
standing water. 4wd suspension
always seemed too stiff to me, but the change of the tires, rims, and shocks
really changed the trucks qaulitys alot!!

still need to determine the best air pressure for the tires.

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport R/C 4WD bright silver metallic