Re: Hood Idea- My Dak Site Up

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 08:02:02 EST

Hey, Gary!

 <snip> Well, I couldn't find a hood I liked, untill I saw a freinds
dragster with a
 Harwood scoop on it. I couldn't help myself but to order one from Jegs &
 have my body man paint it and bolt her on. I've posted pics up on my site
 at http://garyhedlin.com Tell me what ya think!<snip>

IMHO, it looks great from the front, but from the side...wellll....yeah, I'd
say it looks kinda big. One thing for sure, it's different. I guess the big
question would be, " DOES IT WORK?" (ie.Is it functional?) What kinda
breather/filter set-up is underneath? Or is it purely for looks? How many
bolts to retain it?
L8r,

--
Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it... Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )