Re: Hood Idea- My Dak Site Up

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 08:24:03 EST

OH YEAH... ITS FUNCTIONAL!!!

Theres 8 (I think, cant remember) bolts holding it on. As far as a
breather/filter setup... There is none. When I want to kick some ass.. I
just take off the cover over the carb. I'm not about to spend $200 for a
crappy k&n setup when I can get balls out preformance by taking out the
stock filter system and use some 93 octane gas.

As far as looks go.. I've scared a ton of teenies in their suped up jap cars
& mustangs.. That's what counts!

Gary