Re: RE: Bed Liner...

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 15:53:16 EST

I still need to line the bed of my 2000 QC, The rear right fender right
behind the bumper needs a little body work and paint. Ive been thinking
about doing the lower rear behind the both rear wheels and from the body
crease down. This would also include the tailgate body crease down also.
Couple of my buddies say I should do from behind the FRONT wheels back to
the tailgate from the crease down. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I do
take pride in what the truck looks like, but I'm not going to be wining
shows with it. I also have my eye on a heavy duty bumper for the back and
maybe for the front also.