New Flowmaster installed

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 20:34:42 EST

I just had a new Flowmaster # 942551 This is the 50 series delta flow.
installed today at the local muffler shop,on my new 2002 4.7 quad cab 4x4,
and to set the awsome tone a Gibson stainless tip, How SWEET it is, sounds
great just like my 2k Dak with the same muffler. The stock muffler weighs
twice as much as a Flowmaster, and the truck runs way better, very,very mild
interior noise. set me back 210.00 TTL. Well worth the money.