Re:CB Radio Question

From: Jpgross@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 23:32:57 EST

I just installed a Cobra 75 WX ST. The installation of the antenna and
junction box went fine. No holes drilled! I still don't have a good place
to hang the mic. By the way the advantage of this particular model is that
the entire full feature CB radio is in the mic (handset). So far difficult
to find a location that does not interfere with controls, allows easy view of
display on mic and does not damage dash with screw holes. I think I will
probably use some type adhesive with a mounting plate so I don't drill holes
in the dash either.

JP (the other one)