Re: Re: Re: in dash radio to fit new daks and rams

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@cox.net)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 06:30:12 EST

Actually we have some things "planned" for the Ram such as a carbon fiber
dash kit, finish the stereo system, nerf bars and chrome grille to name a
few. But with so many other things going on right now I am waiting until
later this year before I start another project. Besides her Ram already has
the Pioneer head unit, Boston Acoustic speakers and optional foglights
added. That's enough to hold her for a couple more months. Especially since
she's getting a completely renovated office and sewing room :-)

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport