Re: Camaro Buff needed

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 08:33:47 EST

Do you have a picture of it??? Is it low with a
third brakelight???

Tom
--- bob <bocd@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote:

> I have a spoiler which I think is from a
> camaro.. it's not one of those
> 3 ps corner jobs....but a one pc.
> I was thinking about putting it on my tonnue
> cover but changed my mind.
> I'd like to list it on ebay....but am not sure
> what year its for.
> Can anyone help?
> Bo

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.