Re: Foglights que.

From: Gus (crtech@hot.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 22:17:45 EST

Use your volt ohm meter to check if the ground is working. Change it to
measure ohms around 200 ohms or the lowest setting for your meter. Connect
one wire to a good ground on your truck. Connect the other to the ground
terminal off of your plug for the light. Read what your meter says. It
should have a very low reading. As in 0 to 10 ohms. Anything more might
suggest that the ground wire is faulty.