Re: How Bad Do You Have it?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 16:24:41 EST

Too much is never enough. Next thing you know, we'll be seeing you in one
of those "How bad have you got it?" commercials!

When are you buying your own shock dyno, George?

Hehehehehe

Richard
On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:38:39 -0800 George S Willhite
<gswillhite@ualr.edu> writes:

> I know this is a Dakota List, but I have to put some
> of the blame for my, "need for speed" on some of
> you guys I've known here on this list for years. ;)
>
> After all, you've helped me spend my money on
> mods for my Dakota and now it looks like I've sunken into
> further addiction...Nascar. My front air lower valence
> looks like a craftsman series truck, I've got Nascar
> racing on the tailgate, not to mention I'm experiencing
> a PITafull ;) desire to adjust spring height and shocks
> almost every weekend. I won't mention all the mods
> between bumper and tailgate, but when is enough,
> ENOUGH?!! The stock radiator isn't even good enough
> any more, I'M HAVING ONE BUILT FOR CHRIST SAKE!
>
> SHEESH! I've got to have my horsepowe fix soon,
>
> the Dodge is waiting and I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!
>
> gEoRgE

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.