MBRP Exhaust

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 16:53:33 EST

Waiting for my factory order gave me a lot of time to think about what I
wanted for mods on the new truck. I installed an Airaid which I got for $88
shipped off eBay. I know, it still uses the factory airbox but I'm happy
with it. It's not hurting, it's probably helping, and I couldn't beat the
price.

Today, I had an MBRP Super Single Exhaust installed. It sounds sweet! It is
a hand made system and the entire system is polished 304 stainless. It's not
cheap but if you are in the marked for a stainless system it's comparable in
price to a Borla or Gibson stainless system. I got in on a group buy, so I
saved a little on the shipping. You can install it yourself but I'm pressed
for time usually and I only paid $80 for the install.

The url is www.mbrp.com. You can also check them out at
www.premier-automotive.net. That's where I bought mine. When I get to
posting pics of the new truck on my website, I'll take a shot at posting an
mpeg of the exhaust also.

The butt dyno is definitely happy with it. I've had Gibson and Flowmaster
before and aside from sound, I couldn't tell the difference from stock. With
this setup, I could feel a difference.

Bill White - www.moparforme.com
'02 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 speed, 3.92's, Airaid, MBRP Super
Single Exhaust