Re: HOT ROD SUPER NATIONALS

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 21:33:57 EST

I have been thinking about taking my vacation time at that time and going on
the Power Tour. Maybe I will see some of you there, it would be cool to
"INVADE" the Power Tour with a bunch of Dakotas and Rams.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@comcast.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~Supercharged 360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)