Re: RE: RE: 01-02 Dakota, '02 Ram stereo

From: Vic (ib4x4@satx.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 21:53:13 EST

I know there are single DIN kits for the new rounded openings, you would
just need to look for a 1.5 DIN kit. The Dakotas went to this in 2001 (I've
got a single DIN kit in mine). You could also look for a kit for a 98+
Intrepid. I know the Intrepid and Dakota are the same, I'd assume the Ram
will be also.