WAS: BBQ? NOW: I got a BIG problem with this Jon!!!!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 22:20:48 EST

> Yep! Its scheduled for Friday and Saturday, July 5-6. Here's the
>event profile page for it:
>
> http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dmlevent/KbeC2Tqi89qs2
> -Jon-

Ya know Jon, i read through the first page of that link, and i gotta say,
i've got a serious problem with what you've got down there.....
You have a listing of the people that are "interested" in coming, and i'm on
that list.
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this "interested" crap????
Like the devil himself could kep me from the mud pit this year!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!
(I hope i had ya goin there for a minute) hehehe

The ADam Blaster