Re: trans-go?

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 22:33:10 EST

Yea I probably don't need it, but being that I have a tiny bit of "RT"ism in
me, best safe than sorry ;)

I didn't realize there was two types of kits (regular and pro). Everybody
always mentions the video so I assumed it came with it. Having a pro version
without the vid makes perfect sense, since a pro wouldn't watch it anyway.
HA

mm
Check out my WebServer at
www.mypants.org