Re: Eastern PA Camping

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 03:30:55 EST

i know of a great spot off of route 61 just north or port clinton you can
camp at, its a state forest also open to 4x4 traffic, i go there and camp a
lot, have also taken my truck camper there when i had one. oh, its called
weiser state forrest -Aaron
"Mike Styer" <m_styer@go.com> wrote in message

> Does anyone know of any good camping areas with 90 miles or so of
Allentown, PA? Beaches or mountains, it doesn't matter.

> My fiance and I are planning to go camping and break in the camper top I
built for my Dak (no pictures because it isnt pretty, but it will work ;),
so this is Dak related I figure.