Sent at 06:43 CST

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 09:42:24 EST

Jon,
    It seems this has something to do with the fact we're on AOL. I sent a
test at 06:37 CST AM this morning and it never showed up on my E-Mail from
DML. I never get a message saying that the mail is rejected or failed. I got
your mail last night, the one you sent straight to me. I replied to it but I
don't know if you ever got the reply.
    I am not having any tbl. receiving any other E-Mail from other sources. I
get mail from other DML members posts. This is weird. I talked to a couple
of other members that are using AOL. Some of them are also having the same
tbl. I sent the same E-mail to my other screen names at the same time and
they hit instantly. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://www.southernmopar.org/index.shtml">SouthernMopar</A>