RE: OT - Sunday's cup race

From: John (jkp_61@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 11:51:03 EST

  Good Point, I didn't even think about that. Keeping
the same pit stall would definitely be an advantage,
Nascar will probably catch on and change that too!!
I am also glad to see Dodge winning this year, it has
been a long time and last years WC was very
disappointing. If it hadn't been for the Nascar Trucks
Series, Dodge wouldn't have had much to smile about.
 The only thing is, GM was seeming to make a comeback
in this race, if it wasn't for the 11 car pile-up, no
telling what would have happened. All the GM boys have
to do is keep crying and Nascar will change the rules.
It happens every year when one make starts winning a
lot. I am also from the "Anybody But GORDON" club and
it seems that Brooke filing for divorce on Friday put
the wind beneath his wings! (sorry)jkp