Re:Re: Headlight bulb change

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 18:19:13 EST

I hear ya! I had occasion a couple of months ago to pull the drivers side
headlight to check for a burned out filament --turned out to be a screwy
electrical problem that's never resurfaced, however, after many follow-on nights
of trying to get the damn bulb back in properly, the bulb STILL isn't seated
properly to this day!

I don't know who designed that %#*@'n hookup but I'd like to give them a taste
of a knuckle sandwich --assuming my knuckles aren't COMPLETELY scraped off by
then!
Tom