Re: Bosch +4's on the 4.7

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 00:19:04 EST

OOPS!!! RED FLAG!!!
I typed too soon-did not engage brain before typing.
Bosch +4 are those Splitfire times two things, right? Sorry, I tend to agree
with the dealer on that one, as my 'sperience with Splitfires is less than
stellar-my bike would not start with them, while the worn out Champions
started right up. If Bosch +4 are similar, I would steer clear. I've only
used the Bosch Platinum plus. They are very good units.
My apologies to the list for any confusion.
beat me later, ok?

Jon
STL MO