Re: Re: Rear axle parts

From: Gus (crtech@hot.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 01:23:26 EST

You can get the u-bolts made for slightly cheaper than that. May or may not
help you. But when I was swapping from a 7.25 to a 8.25 rearend I checked
on the prices for the bolts. Turned out for me that they were both the same
bolt so I got to use the old ones. Check local shops for someone that can
make them and get a price.