RE: Custom front bumper progress...

From: John (jkp_61@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 14:00:09 EST

  Sure looks like a lot of work, but it looks like it
is paying off 'cause it looks pretty good. Are you
making it so you can adapt a winch in it later if you
want? Have to make a small business venture out of it,
I know back in MO, that is how a lot of them got
started. Make something for yourself and then everyone
wants one!