Re: Custom front bumper progress...

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 12:20:08 EST

Hey, looking good! I like seeing custom bumpers on 4x4 daks.
Yours looks like the one you can get from Hanson Enterprise
(http://www.hansonenterprise.com/ ), but I know for sure his was
over a grand with the options you're putting in yours; good
work! Have you seen my front bumper? I went for the tubular
prerunner look (see http://photos.yahoo.com/onebad4x4dak ) and
have been real happy with how sturdy it is; have a bit of
trouble with rust here in Ohio, though. I'll have to chase that
down when it finally dries out around here. Anyway, I couldn't
tell from your pics, but be sure to include protection for the
lower portion of the radiator. I was pretty surprised when I
saw how vulnerable it was after removing the plastic "spoiler."
Good luck!

JY
Fairborn, OH