Re: Syntec/Mobil 1, Attn; Ron W.

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 18:03:25 EST

Jay,
    I run Mobil1 too. Changed to Mobil1 at the first oil change (2000 miles)
and have run it every since. Also use K&N filters. The Viper comes from the
factory with Mobil1 and I figured if it's good enough for the big V then it's
good enough for me. All I have read about Mobil1 one has been good.
    I put 3500 miles on the last oil change and sent a sample to Blackstone
Labs, They recommended that I go 5000 before changing oil. They said it was
far cleaner than average. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://www.southernmopar.org/index.shtml">SouthernMopar</A>