Re: Window tint...silver shadowed

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 20:07:33 EST

I don't know about scratching but my friend just got her windows done in just
regular black but she talked to the guy about the bluish tint, he told her
that they use metal flakes in it now so it doesn't fade which it used too.
This has nothing to do with scratching but it means that they have
re-designed it for the fading problem so maybe they fixed the scratching
also.

One thing to look out for with the mirror tint is the legality of it being on
the front windows, I beleive it is illegal up there so you or your son (if
over eighteen) must sign a form exempting the tinters of responsiblity. But
you probably already knew that.

Aaron
Vancouver, WA
2000 Sport 4.7L CC 4X4 Black