Interesting item on eBay web site item#1813410892: 97-99 Dodge Dakota SLT INDIGLO GAUGES

From: alexreed@charter.net
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 21:08:41 EST

Saw this, has anyone heard of this company. What do you guys think.

Title of item: 97-99 Dodge Dakota SLT INDIGLO GAUGES
Seller: raceexpert@aol.com
Starts: Mar-15-02 20:28:44 PST
Ends: Mar-22-02 20:28:44 PST
Price: Currently $33.95
To bid on the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1813410892

Item Description:
        New style!
OVER 40 shades!
This is for an automatic, or stick shift. Starting at light blue to green you can change these gauges with a clickable dial not just a switch. Better than restrictive one, two, five, or six color gauges that can only be those colors and are unchangeable. These gauges also feature INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS which is rare for indiglo gauges.

 High Quality indiglo gauges are an important investment. Don't get indiglo gauges that have not been CAD designed exactly the same as your stock gauges. This would cause your speed, as well as other measurements to be off. Our brand of indiglo gauges are high quality, and are CAD designed exactly the same in every measurment as the gauges that are currently in your car.

These gauges are Easy to install with our directions. This kit includes the digital receiver, inverter, power box, switches, gauges, plugs for easier installation (no wire cutting necessary) hardware, and installation instructions. Call our Sales staff at any time for any questions that you might have, or if you are ready to pay for an auction that you have won. 858-566-5512

More Important facts
A High-tech Product From Aerospace Industry
     Originally applied to the dashboards of spacecraft, fighters, tanks, and
     submarines, now available for autos

 Designed with AUTO CAD at the ratio of 1:1, our panels
      accurately fit your car gauges with zero difference

Looking like common gauge panels during the daytime, our luminosity
      adjustable gauge panel provides attractive light during the night

Easy Installation
      No need to remove the gauge needles for installation

No Bubble, No Deformation
      Made of high quality materials, our panels feature no bubble and
      no deformation with a service life of more than 15,000 hours

ISO-9001 and CE Approved
      ISO-9001 approved and meeting CE circuit standards, our gauge
      panel produces high luminosity, yet consumes little electricity

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com