MoparMagazine.

From: Thomas Mize (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 22:06:19 EST

Does anyone remember the Mopar Expression magazine that you got at your
dealer....well it is now called the Mopar magazine. well, anyway, there is
an article in the back of the magazine. mopar Magazine is compeling a list
of Mopar Clubs and they will make it available to us in a future issue. They
want the club name,a postal address, officers, and all of the good
stuff...you can email them at Editor@Moparmagazine.com. maybe we can get
some reconition.....even know we are not officialy not a club...just a bunch
of people on the internet that love our trucks...oh well....

Buy the way, you can now subscribe to the magazine......

====================================
contact info...
ICQ# 121477359
AOL Mess:dktsprt94