Re: Remote keyless lockout?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 09:47:11 EST

Yeah, I'm not panicking until the second fob turns up dead when I get
home today :) I don't see where/how I would have been pressing the
button for an extended period of time - the only time the fob was in my
pocket Saturday was while I was close enough to the Dak to have heard
the locks going if I was holding it in.