Re: Re: Fuel Pump Still NFG (Bob everyone else)

From: bob (bocd@OPTONLINE.NET)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 21:08:19 EST

Well found it.....definitly the fuel pump...drop the tank again...took
out the pump. It runs...it stops
it runs it stops. The first time it seemed ok. I guess I didn't run it
long enough. I'm gonna get a new pump tommorro. 002 Auto parts has to
order it. 305.00
That sound right???? Shit thats expensive.
Thanks to everyone who tryed to help.
Bob