Re: Re: Remote keyless lockout?

From: Lou Alimonda (lou.nikki@ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 01:01:40 EST

Tony,
Here are the instructions to do it yourself:

1.Place the key into the ignition and turn the key to ON position (do not
start the engine.) 2.Press and hold the UNLOCK button on a currently
programmed transmitter for a minimum of four seconds and a maximum of ten
seconds. 3.While pressing the UNLOCK button,Press and release both the PANIC
and UNLOCK buttons.Upon releasing the buttons,a single chime will sound.This
indicates that you are in programmed mode. 4.Within 30 seconds,press both
the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons of the transmitter to be programmed.A single
chime will sound,release both buttons. 5.Press either the LOCK or UNLOCK
button of the transmitter to be programmed.The doors will lock or unlock
accordingly,indicating that the transmitter is programmed.Repeat sets 4 and
5 in order to program up to a total of four transmitters.
((((((((NOTE))))))))))) When programming mode is entered,programming is
cleared from programmed transmitters and the transmitters will need to be
reprogrammed.

Lou

""TonyC"" <acellan1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

> I recently had one of my fobs lose its code. Take it(all of them for that
> truck) to the dealer, and they can reset them to a new code if needed.
They