Re: Gas Mileage -V6 - 22mpg

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 00:16:31 EST

i've been running numbers on my gas milage the past couple of months, i'll
throw the table up on the internet tomorrw night on my site at
www.gibsdakota.com

or you can email me and i'll send you the excel file i did it in..

i have a 99 dakota 3.9 v6 with 350lbs of sand in teh back of the truck
getting around 15-17 mpg..

--
Eric Giblock
egiblock@hotmail.com