Re: DML Decals - Smoke Em!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 05:26:30 EST

Hey, Granpa!
Can ya get somethin offa this?

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/13db0440.jpg

If not, there's a local place that made the banner for me...they have the
file & can make them in any size format. LMK & I can call to find out how
much...

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )