Re: Waterpump change on 5.2l

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 12:18:27 EST

Rick,
I had to change mine recently (Jan) after 52K on my '98 with
air. I got a Flowkooler to replace the stock pump; I figured I
might as well upgrade while I was at it. With that same twisted
logic, I also figured I might as well replace the stock fan with
a Black Magic 150. Everything turned out great, but it
definitely has not been warm enough around here for me to tell
you whether the BM 150 will keep my truck cool in the summer.
Anyway, I did take digital pics of both procedures that I have
yet to post to my Yahoo photo page . . . I could email you a few
of 'em if you'd like. Let me know.

JY