Re: carfax again....

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 14:20:10 EST

I was going to buy a Taurus SHO twice now, they are lemons.

older versions have major transmission problems!! big buck to fix, Gen 3's
have cam problems, the cam actually breaks, and sends parts scattering
throughout the engine!! the engines are rare and very expensive to fix,
think 8000 for a rebuild!

I wanted one so bad, but research on the net talked me out of it.

http://www.shotimes.com/

tell him to beware, there a nice , quick car, but prone to problems...

punch