Roll-N-Lock troubles

From: mgrose@ameritech.net
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 17:52:47 EST

Some of you in the northeast may be having the same problems I am, but I am
just looking for some advice. I purchased my Roll-N-Lock cover about a year
ago, it was great in the spring, summer, and some of the fall. When the
temperature gets close to freezing you can not open the cover and it gets
frozen shut. I was just wondering if anyone found a possible fix for this,
or any suggestions. The cover is great, but it limits the amount of my
truck can use during the winter. I had thoughts about selling it and
getting it Rhino lined and then throwing a tool box back there. just
wondered what everyone else has done with them. Or maybe a cap or a hard
cover might be a better way to go.

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
97 RC 4x4 Sport 3.9L V6