RE: what next?

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 23:12:25 EST

exactly bernd! :) I'll post some time slips of my NA super six when I get it
all together. But if I was gonna blow a grand I'd go with the KRC 300
dollar head port job, throw in a set of 130 dollar r/t springs a comp
regrind of your stock cam for 180, a good double roller chain, gonna need
new head and intake as well as waterpump and timing chain cover gaskets.
Cut the plenum divider on your stock intake manifold down and clean up the
runners for better flow. I forget if you have an auto or manuel. If its an
auto I'd invest in a good shift kit and a tourque convertor as well as a set
of 4:10's out back. Top it all off with a custom program by ASE and youll
be hunting for r/t's. May be over a grand canadian right there..but hell
speed costs and its all worth it first run down the track...or the first
time you ask the r/t owner how he likes that extra 2 lieters of displacement
after ya set him back a few bus lenghts.

-greg
  "R/T hunter"