Re: Changing rear & front diffy fluids on a 4x4

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 18:17:29 EST

Thanks Aaron

I think what I'll do is drain everything while it's still warm then refill,
then run it until it's warmed up again then open the filler plug and let the
excess trickle out until it gets to the bottom of the hole then reinstall
plugs. That should be close enough to the proper level. The level should
change between hot and cold because of expansion but no biggy. :-)

T/C
Jay