Re: Re: AAR Dakota Cowl Hood 91-96

From: Sam South (sawcut64@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 21:16:03 EST

> Sam,
>
> Your hood looks to me just like mine did before it was painted. I'm
> guessing it was the angle and that paint reflects the light a little
> differently.
>
> I hope you still like the hood.
> Ray

Definitely love the cowl induction hood, always been one of my favorites.
But right now I need a performance fix, the Dak has been in the body shop
for a week now and will probably be there another month. I'm having to drive
my incredibly slooooow F-150 work truck, with cap on, ladder racks, ladders,
bed filled with tools and a headwind, I have to keep my foot FLOORED to stay
at 65 MPH. I NEED MY DAK BACK!!!!!
Sam South
ET 13.61 MPH 105.88
'95 Dak RC, 5.9L,5-speed,390 LSD