Ode to a Dak.

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 22:54:11 EST

Why is it that Daks are the only really cool-looking
and stylish trucks in the world? Seriously! I was
looking at other trucks today on the road,and nothing
else looks as good as a Dak. GM`s haven`t changed
their appearance in 15 years,Toyotas look really bad
in the front,and the only decent-looking Fords are the
Ford Dodges (F-250`s?). The Dakota is the best-looking
truck,and the Charger concept that should have been is
the best looking car besides the Viper. Or Stratus.
They`re kinda cool now, too. That is my opinion!! P.S.
I feel that 4.7L Daks are very attractive,but 3.9/5.9
Daks are just hideous looking. They really need to do
something with them. :)

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.