Re: Interesting Item on E-Bay

From: stcr (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 23:18:52 EST

I have one of these grilles on my truck. He sells them on E-Bay every
week or two so there's really no hurry if you're undecided.

These grilles look nice and are really solid (at least 1/4" thick) but
they are overlays only - you keep your factory grilles and use zip ties
to hold them in place in front of the stock ones.

You can see pictures of what they look like on my truck on my website -
the stock picture he uses is a little touched up.

- Steve
http://www.dakota-durango.com