Re: Rancho shock? -- installed mine today!

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 23:17:09 EST

Good timing Kevin. I was just about to sit down and write the
list on how I just completed installing my RSX's on my '98 4x4
CC. I decided on the RSX when I read a review on
fourwheeler.com (that was actually done by 4Wheel&Off-Road I
think) and when I got a catalog from Summit that offered by 3
get one free. After the install today, I took the bumpiest way
home from the garage (rented a lift on base--SOOO handy!) I knew
of and all those old bumps that used to make the whole truck
shudder, leap, and lunge with the old shocks were barely
noticeable with the RSX's. I'm not exaggerating either. I'm
very pleased. With the buy three get one free deal Rancho has
going right now, I can't see how you'd go wrong with the RSX's.
I've got a little off-road trip planned for this weekend so I'll
update the list with a review when I get back. It should be
noted that my stock shocks were absolutely shot so I could have
bought the cheapest shocks available and still noticed an
improvement. ;)

JY
Fairborn, OH