Re: Is AUTO ZONE REALLY that bad to you guy's????

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 07:29:54 EST

Ron,
    The Zone is just so, so depending on which store and mainly the staff. I
had a real funny experience at the one close to the house. I run NGK ZFR6F-11
plugs in my 2001 4.7L w/supercharger. Well, I go in for a set of plugs. We go
thru the "Computer Crap." First what make, what year, then model, then
engine, NOW, "Oh by the way it's supercharged." The kid says ,"They don't
make a supercharged 4.7L engine." I say I know but mine is. I say just give
me the plugs I want. He says but the computer does not list that make plug
for a 4.7.
    I'm getting pizzed by now and ask him to ask the computer how damn many
4.7L Dakotas it designed & built? Now, he 's getting pizzed. I said "You
going to give me what I want or do I go elsewhere." Finally, the store
manager comes up and tells him to give me what I asked for. So he did.
    How about the life time warranty, only for so many replacements after
that you're on your own. They won't replace it but so many times. Had a
friend that went thru 4 alternators in 3 weeks. Quality was shitty. Finally
got a good one. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://www.southernmopar.org/index.shtml">SouthernMopar</A>