Re: Changing rear & front diffy fluids on a 4x4

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 11:02:27 EST

I really do not understand what everyone is worried about on this. I changed
the fluid in my front diff about 5 months ago and it was not a big deal. I
had more trouble getting the new oil into the diff after buttoning it back
up due to lack of space above to hang the bottle.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html