PCM on GenI's

From: Robert Pruyne (tcp4me@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 16:35:38 EST

So, I got caught on the highway last night doing 78, the thing is I looked
as I passed the cop and my speedo said 65, I don't doubt my speedo is off
and I believe the cop. My truck is a 1990 and I know at least the tires are
a different size than stock, also my differential gearing may be different.
DO the old Daks have PCM's and can they be reprogrammed for this? If not,
how do I fix this (besides slowing down). Incidentally since it was 2am and
an interstate the cop let me off, he said he only wanted to let me know I
was being a little heavy. Thanks
Bubba