Re: Re: 1st post

From: Jerry Lee (jerry.429@charter.net)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 19:40:50 EST

Kevin: I have used Crutchfield on several ocassions and have been very
pleased with them. Normally you get everything you need to install the radio
in your vehicle.
Some cars that need kits will cost more. I had a Ranger (ferd) and it took
45 minutes to install the radio in it.
When I replace the radio in my 98 I will get it at Crutchfield because of
the service and install kit.
Just wanted to add my input.
Jerry Lee
1998 Dakota Regular Cab Deep Amethyst