Re: RE: murphys law

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 23:18:57 EST

In a message dated 3/28/2002 9:44:56 PM Central Standard Time,
blkwidow1@primary.net writes:

> hmmm, I'll take bed off cause its easier than dropping
> > a FULL tank.
> > ever notice fuel pumps NEVER break when tank is empty??
> >
> > remove 8 bolts,tail light wires and get bed off.
> Thought of using an Arkansas Credit card to drain the tank? Put the gas into
> another vehicle, or sell to a neighbor.
> Easier than removing the bed-I think it's heavier than the tank, no?

If you have a friend there or access to a lift to pick the bed off.. I'd pull
the bed. Yes.. it may weigh more.. I've taken a box off a Dak in less that
20 minutes.. and I'd prefer that to bench pressing a gas tank.
Plus.. Changing a fuel pump by removing the bed.. allows you to assemble &
test before calling it done.

Aaron W in AL
95 RC Sport 2.5L
94 RC WS 2.5L