Re: NEXT GEN DAKOTA CANCELLED!

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 04:57:01 EST

Dave McKinnon(chrysler vp) said the next dak will be "a real hot
pickup...light,lean,agile ...and a powerful engine" .
Assuming they trim about 400lbs, even with the V6 it will have the R/T's
power/weight ratio, better handling and more traction(and a 5-speed). If
they put the 4.7 in it.........ooh baby!!!!!!
V8's transformed the dak from alright to ALL-RIGHT! Dodge knows that,I bet
they'll eventually get the V8.
Patrick Delgado