Re: Old Starting Problem - Attn Ron Taylor

From: Lora J. Knepper (DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 12:29:59 EST

Yeah - actually, Andy just IMed me about that one. Right now I've got STP
in there, but I did almost pick up the Techron... had it in my hand even.
I'll have to pick some up next time I'm out at the store just so I have it
on hand. Any suggestions how long I should wait before doing anything after
the STP? I know that says every 3k... so perhaps wait until the next oil
change and dump some Techron in the tank?

~ lora

Lora J. Knepper
AIM: Rebel39SPT Email: lora@mydodgedakota.com
www.mydodgedakota.com
'Rebel' - 1998 Dakota Sport, RC, Deep Amethyst, 2WD, 3.9L V6
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Bed Rails and Light Bar, KC
OffRoad Lights, Drop-In Liner, Custom Decals, Tinted Rear Window
Kenwood 10-CD Changer, CB Radio