Notice to 4.7L / 45RFE owners, Good News!!

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 13:02:22 EST

Here's the e-mail I got back from Mag-Hytec this AM. (Mag-Hytec.com) Can't
wait to see them. Not so much the price. hehe.

Hell Don,

  We just on Thursday sent two 45RFE trans core's ( a 4x4 & a 2x4 ) off to
the pattern shop. So we are under way with that pan. It will be at least 3
months before we have any pans to sell. That is if every thing goes well.
Thanks for your patience and get back with us in a few months . I'll be able
to give you a better target date at that time. Thanks for the e-mail.

  Jerry A Mag-Hytec.

"Mallett, Donald B" wrote:

Is there any plans for a tranny pan for the Dodge 45RFE Tranny? Its found
hooked up to the 4.7L found in the Ram, Dakota, and Jeep Grand Cherokee?
Also any word about a oil pan for the 4.7L? I know of many owners of this
combo that would like some extra cooling for set-up.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm