Re: QuadCab sun roof

From: SCalHOTROD@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 13:44:24 EST

Bill,

That's what I thought as well, but I saw a couple (aftermarket installed) of
DAK QCs with them at my local dealership, Stevens Creek Dodge, last summer.

I was curious if anyone had made any technical advancements.

Even if that is the only hurdle, a little metal work isn't that bad.

Any thoughts on the loss of structural integrity or overall body strength by
installing one in a QuadCab?

Chris